Aha ok so the file grew by accident to become something that is not really
best practice?

Anyway your template example pointed the way for me, I simply "pad" my dbs
E/R like so:

(dbs
   (3 +Page                             #1
      +PageAttr
      +Block
      +BlockAttr
      +Menu
      +MenuAttr
      +AclGroup
      +AclPerm
      +AclUserLink
      +AclPermLink
      +Lang
      +LocStr
      +LocCache
      +Sess )
   (4 +User)                            #2
   (4 (+User id username))              #3
   (3 (+Page id name path parent)       #4
      (+Block id page type name loc parent)
      (+BlockAttr id block name value)
      (+PageAttr id page name value)
      (+Menu id name parent page pos)
      (+MenuAttr id menu name value)
      (+AclGroup id name)
      (+AclPerm id name)
      (+AclUserLink id user acl)
      (+AclPermLink id perm acl) )
   (4 (+LocStr id name lang val reqTime) #5
      (+LocCache id page str)
      (+Lang id lang))
   (4 (+Sess id user sid data exp) ) #6
   (3) #7
   (4) #8
   (5) #9
   (6) #10
   (3) #11
   (4) #12
   (5) #13
   (6)) #14

And then in the project building on the framework:

(dbs+ 15
   (3 +Blog)
   (3 (+Blog id url hline content pdate)) )

I have tested to later add something in for instance file #7.

Works.