Hi List,

I somehow found this in the web and its actually the 1st time I see
PicoLisp as required skill in a job description! More of this would be
nice ... ;)

Location:
(pack
   "http://www.timesjobs.com/candidate/P2nJobDetailView.html?";
    "adId=__SLASH__R9Sd9YGbUtzpSvf__PLUS__uAgZw==&bc=EXT&searchName=inner&"
    "from=submit&cboCountry=198130&target=p2n&txtKeywords=")

--
cheers,
Thorsten