How reliable are the statistics from w3schools? (
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp). It is stated in this
page http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_explorer.asp that IE6 users
are about 0.1% of the total Internet users.

When I first began web development I always tried to make my websites
compatible with every browser. But now I'm getting tired of that
(particularly, tired of IE) and now I just care about the latest versions
of Chrome and FF. At least this is true for personal projects. I understand
that clients might require their products to be fully compatible with every
browser.