Alabhya Singh <alab...@yahoo.com> writes:

>  The layout of RnRS has Contents categories, BNF, Program structure,
>  Formal syntax and semantics etc to give a succinct outline.
>
>  PicoLisp docs need reorganization to be in RnRS type "standard form"
>  of documentation. This will help users.

I'm sure Alex is open for patches and contributions ... wouldn't writing
the PicoLisp RnRS be a nice way to learn everything about the language?

OTOH I don't think there are many non-mainstream languages as well
documented as PicoLisp. Did you have a look at

,----
| http://www.scribd.com/doc/103732688/PicoLisp-Works
`----

and

,----
| http://www.scribd.com/doc/103733857/PicoLisp-by-Example
`----

?

Thats like 2000 pages of docs and examples ...

--
cheers,
Thorsten