Hi Thorsten,

> Assuming PilMCU hardware exists and someone wants to use or program it, how
> would that look like? Where would one type the commands to manage the
> file system (whats the PilCMU terminal/console?), how would one interact
> with the PicoLisp REPL?

You saw the copy/pasted session in my first post? That's exactly how you
interact with it.

We have two I/O ports defined as TTY in- and output. On the real
hardware you connect a terminal(program).

The SSD images contain a database, with a simple file system implemented
in external symbols. These images are generated with a normal PicoLisp
running on a standard PC, and then transferred to the SSDs.

I made the images so far by copying normal *.l files from standard
PicoLisp to an "init/" directory, and edited the files so that they were
the way we need them for PilMCU.