Holding my pants tight ;-)
The dream of an actual lisp machine may be coming true.

This is an amazing project and I know there were a few attempts in the past
(basic lisp on another fpga but that never picked up).
I really hope this works out.

What's interesting is that database bundled with picolisp - this could allow
for actually useful hardware devices based on the Mcu.

Not sure if you guys know there are other language+database solutions like KX
systems' Q / KDB (very! Popular in banking).
There's also ODRA - object oriented database with great stack-based language -
actually my masters thesis was tightly dependent on ODRA.

I totally support lisp and the bundled database and I'm very curious what
happens next.