Hello,
Just for everybody's information :-) The VIM syntax files are also present in
the distribution .zip
 file. I implemented them based on an early version from Kriangkrai
Soatthiyanont. They are located in lib/vim.

I believe Alex did some improvements to it in the meanwhile.

Kind Regards,
Pedro> From: hsarv...@gmail.com