Hi Robert,
Nice find! And good point with the name :) But its an ARM Cortex M4 and from
what i remember Alex would prefer to have it on a 64bit machine as much as
possible?
Anyway don't worry coz i already got all the ingredients for the pilMCU
evaluation kit? Got it from Digikey last week and now I'm currently layout the
PCB which is time consuming esp if packages used are for SMD.. but its a
working progress compared to past months. The design is based from the
Waveshare hardware so that i can use their modular peripherals which is almost
like Arduino...
Can't hold it but ok the name for the pilMCU evaluation board that I'm building
is called "A.P.F.E.L." anyone can guess the meaning? :)

BR,Geo

     On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 11:28 AM, Robert Herman <rpjher...@gmail.com>