Hi list,

I was thinking about some of the things brought up in the last thread, 'The
`if-let` construct', notably Mike's comment about certain idioms being
useless within the PicoLisp feature set. Now I like Clojure's '->' just as
much as the next Clojure enthusiast, but I agree we don't need it in
PicoLisp.

I wrote a little tutorial explaining how we can use 'and' to accomplish the
same thing as '->' and friends. It can be found here,

https://github.com/erdg/learning-picolisp/blob/master/unnest-your-mess-with-and.md

What do you all think of this technique? Any feedback would be great.

I plan to add a bunch more mini-tutorials to this repo in the coming months
to help those new to the language start to feel more at home.

Cheers,
Erik