I have a few TV sticks laying around running Android, but they have a
microSD slot, which you can boot a Linux image from. I am thinking on
learning ARM programming, since so many IOT devices, small netbooks and
tablets use these processors. How hard would it be to turn the work on
PilOS into a 32-bit PicoLisp running on specifically an ARM Cortex-A9 dual
core with a Mali400 GPU? A bootable microSD image for the TV stick. Am I
biting off way too much here? How hard would implementing networking be, as
there is none on the 64-bit PilOS right now. Thanks!

Rob