From: František Fuka [mailto:f...@fuxoft.cz]
To: picolisp@software-lab.de
Sent: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:35:36 +0200
Subject: Single File Function Reference

Is there Picolisp function reference available to download as a single
file, to put in in my EBook reader? I can only see it online, split to
individual files according to the first letter of the function name.

--
*-- Frantisek Fuka*
(yes, that IS my real name)

-- My Personal homepage: www.fuxoft.cz
-- My Google+ profile: google.com/+fuxoft
-- My Telegram chat: telegram.fuxoft.cz