Hi all,
Sorry for this cryptic subject. I couldn't find a better one.

So here is a snippet:
http://pastebin.com/ydJj2DUU
(also as an attached file and pasted at the end of this email).

It's from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FITJMJjASUs
that I'm trying to translate to PicoLisp.

Could someone explain me why the symbol 'code is
bound to 'X in the first pass, but to NIL thereafter?

Thanks.

chri

(println
  (
    ('((code)  # The symbol 'code is bound to X only once.
      ('((gen) (gen gen))
        '((gen)
          (println code)  # See the output from here.
          ('((partial) (list '(n) (list 'if '(=0 n) 1 (list '* 'n
(list partial '(- n 1))))))
           (list (cons 'quote gen) (cons 'quote gen)))
      ))
    ) 'X)
  5)  # (fact 5) is correctly computed then printed.
)

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)
http://delicious.com/profgraorg (liens, favoris)