Hi Christophe,

> These are primarily questions for Alex, but I'm interested
> in the answers of other people too.

I'm afraid that I don't have useful answers, but I try ...

> 1) What do you think of EmuLisp?

I like the fact that it is written in JS, but I don't know its
limitations.

> 2) Would you promote it?
> 3) Would you use it on the futur website for the demo REPL?

Personally I prefer server-side application code, as it gives more power
to the application, and also makes development a lot easier. So it is
not an option for me at the moment. On the client I prefer hand-crafted
JS, which doesn't need to be touched during application development.

♪♫ Alex