Hi Rafik,

I have an old Mac (OS X 10.8.5) that I use mainly for compiling 32-bit
PicoLisp. The compiled binaries I can copy to newer Macs, where they run fine.
If you want, I can make the binaries available.

It is possible to install old/standard build tools on a new Mac. I have done it
once, but I prefer having the original Mac tools, and not having to switch back
and forth.

If you prefer 64-bit PicoLisp, Docker is a fine solution. If you use this one,
https://hub.docker.com/r/progit/docker-tinycore-picolisp/, then you (probably)
get version 16.5.30. Here’s how I start it:

docker run -v /Users/jkleiser/script:/opt/script -it
progit/docker-tinycore-picolisp

I can then do things like (dir "/opt/script") or (in "/opt/script/foo.sh"
(echo)) from inside PicoLisp.

/Jon

On 9. okt. 2016, at 08.16, Alexander Burger