On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Alexander Burger <a...@software-lab.de> wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
>> Trying to port tests to miniPicoLisp I needed to copy some
>> definitions from lib/misc.l from pico to mini, and this is what I found:
>>
>> 1) Many definitions don't appear in pico. Is it intented ? If so, why ?
>
> Don't appear in *mini*, you mean?

Yes sorry.

> Well, yes, it is "mini" after all ;)

And I plan to make an even smaller version!

>> Just to mention my findings. It may be intented for the sake of
>> simplicity of mini.
>
> Thanks! I put 'format' in mini into my todo list :)

Glad to see you are interested.
Two others, but I understand that mini could have severe limitations that
would prevent a fix:
1) «seed» only accepts numbers in mini,
2) «in» doesn't support negative numbers in mini.

I'll keep you updated if I find some more.

chri