Hi Alex
> What do you want to do?
I was reading each line in an input file text file, trimming it and seeing
if it was a member of a list that I'd created. If it was I was recording
the list type and the number of the line in the file.

Some of the files split their strings (that match the list elements) over
multiple lines making things a bit more involved than (if (member Ln List)
now but I'm not sure that's significant to this problem.

Thank you for asking and best regards
Dean