On Sun, Apr 02, 2017 at 11:09:05AM -0500, Erik Gustafson wrote:
> How are you getting the Android Studio SDK (referred to as '../Sdk/' in the
> README)? I tried getting it from
>
> https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html

Yes, I downloaded it from there.

I don't remember the exact details, as I did not use it for a while, and then
only used it to develop PentiKeyboard (Java without any native or PicoLisp
parts).

If I recall correctly, I later used the SDK itself to install the NDK via some
menu.

> but it did not have the expected directory structure and I could not find

What is the expected directory structure? Here it simply has one subdirectory
for each project. I believe you can just unpack the tar ball and then "import"
it into a new project.