Hi,

I have finally tried yesterday miniPicolisp (which might actually be all I
need). It seems, that some  functions like sub? or hash have not been
implemented yet while (all) says their symbols are present (On the other hand,
later is also included in this list which does not match the specs (actually
its value is NIL).

I do not know whether miniPicolisp has just been an experiment or aims to be a
serious project, but  in the later case, such functions (sub?, hash,...) will
be useful, because even if there is no utf-8 support, as far as I know (please
correct me, if I am wrong), many utf-8 string processing can be done at byte
level.

Thanks,

Denis