Hi list,

Before the AI stuff Alex was helping me with some DB related stuff that was
going into my new RSS and bookmarker combo of an app.

The bookmarking part is a result of delicious deteriorating to such an
extent that it was unusable.

The feed reading I already had more or less completed in an earlier
unpresentable app.

It looks like I'm not going to manage to complete that last mile to get to
a polished thing. I'm still using it though so it must be good enough.

It might take me an hour or two to write an install tutorial in case there
is interest in me uploading the project?

It's a non-trivial example of a complete app using the standard PicoLisp DB
after all, that could be used by beginners to explore without having to
overload IRC and mailing list with questions.

The database parts should be fairly solid (as they're made by Alex as much
as by me) with progressively less clean code upwards in the stack so to
speak, ie using jquery and more or less ad hoc Ajax requests.