I'm no really sure at the moment about 64bit picolisp,

but for 32bit  I  did that several years ago.

Was archlinux for that platform and compiled picolisp by myself.

Worked nearly out of the box with a few compiler settings,

which were documented in the picolisp section of mail-archive.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=raspberry&l=picolisp%40software-lab.de

These all talk about 32bit picolisp, I think - if I will find a 64bit picolisp on the dusty raspberry at home,

I will report.

Greetings,

Olaf