Oops, please allow me to clarify.

1. Run the sample (attached) as follows -
    pil guest.l +
    : (setup) (go) (wait)
2. I hit localhost:3000 (since I have httpGate 3000 8080 running
3. I enter the details in the form and hit send followed by confirmation
4. I notice that I get -- addM -- Bad message
5. I quit pil and start it again and run (go) (wait) [ I dont need to run
setup again since it ran last time and did create the DB]
6. I hit localhost:3000 and fill in the details and hit send followed by
confirmation
7. I notice that that page is updated at the bottom with the record that I
just entered
8. I open another browser tab and hit localhost:3000 and find that the
record that I had entered does not show up - I believe it should have
showed up.
9. I restart pil
10. Open a new tab and hit localhost:3000 -> the new record shows up

I tried this both on WSL on windows and using docker on Mac and my pil
version is 19.8.25 - Am I missing something.

Regards,
Kashyap