Thanks Alex .. yup, I've seen the demo app - I think that's the one you
showed in the one and only tutorial youtube video on PicoLisp :)
I think I'll try to familiarize with the Pilog queries a bit and then jump
on to my todo app. I did have a look at the wiki too - as a matter of fact,
I found someone who built his homepage using the wiki.
Regards,
Kashyap