Hi Kashyap,
Nice works you did! I'm also learning Pil from reading all these threads.
About your question, does debugging help? Like putting a break point?
Also, what I was thinking recently is, would it be nice if there is a PilDB GUI
Browser? Just like the DB Browser for SQLite?

BR,Geo    On Monday, 21 October 2019, 08:55:59 am GMT+9, C K Kashyap