Yup, app-specific seems like the right place for it. I realized it when I
saw menu.css :)

I am now ready to call my "todo" app done and get my life back on track :)
I am planning to consolidate my questions (there are only a couple left
now) but I feel I could ask this one right now.

I have to admit that I have not read the code in detail but is there a
"logical circular reference" happening when app/gui.l refers to app/item.l
and then app/item.l refers to choItem which is app/gui.l? Couldn't all
"item" related code be in app/item.l?

Regards,
Kashyap