For work reasons I have strayed from the beloved PicoLisp into Erlang for
some time.  While I have much love for using Erlang/OTP to build robust,
distributed systems, it handles a different job than PicoLisp in my
opinion.  Even though work kept me in the Erlang world for a while I still
followed the mailing list and one day saw instructions on how to build pil
with musl.  After a single attempt in a fresh Alpine container it worked so
I felt compelled to share with the group.  BEHOLD!

https://hub.docker.com/r/progit/pil-alpine-minimal

Big, big thanks again to Alex and this entire community.  Happy hacking!