Dear Guido,

all our time on earth is limited. We all got our own priorities.
I think the PicoLisp community gladly spends time teaching people. Even
multiple times.
However the PicoLisp community does not like to solve problems for other
people.
Especially if it is motivated for political reasons.
Do not expect Alex to spend his time on satisfying your paranoia or
political motivations.

You are weary of the giants of muscle and steel, I come from Cyberspace,
the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to
leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You political motivations
have no sovereignty where we gather. - inspired by the Declaration of
Cyberspace

Also you do not need to leave the community but at least stop bothering
Alex about your political opinions.
We have heard you concern thrice. As far as i see we only use LLVM to
translate LLVM-IR to some CPU architecture, so we only depend on the code
for that.
You could write your own LLVM-IR to x86 translator if you are bothered by
LLVM itself.