On Wed, May 06, 2020 at 12:51:33PM +0200, Guido Stepken wrote:
> Use Mike's DYNASM JIT Engine. Better, faster, smaller (tiny, in comparison
> to LLVM), more portable. He's from Munich.

Useless.

Sigh! How often have I told here that the main purpose of pil21 is portability?
I need it to build PilBox on iOS, and to support RISC-V architectures. In fact
*all* 64-bit architectures, as I got tired of porting pil64.

And I need it NOW!! Not *perhaps* in ten years.

Also, please shut up with WebAssembly. I need something running on POSIX for
server side applications. Something in the browser is as useful for me as
chewing gum for my cat.

— Alex