> How do you mean that? Pil21 is not even finished for the first version.
>
> Perhaps I am remembering it incorrectly - I thought pil21 (a couple of
months ago I think) - did not support 'fork'/'call' etc thereby making me
thing it did not depend POSIX as heavily yet - when I say that I mean,
depending on a wider range of the POSIX API set.

But anyway it was always POSIX (as pil32 and pil64).

again, miniPicoLisp is also POSIX compliant right - but it uses a very
narrow slice of the POSIX API. Or am I understanding POSIX wrong here?