As bad an excuse that it may sound, it is the truth - I messed up my alarm
setting (AM vs PM) :) and missed the meeting.

Could I request someone to please summarize what was discussed?
particularly about the "interpreter only" approach. If it was not discussed
then perhaps I can request Alex to write down his thoughts.

Regards,
Kashyap