Hi Radek,

I'm happy the blog helps you! I agree with you that it's hard to find
the "important" functions in the beginning. I was very glad when I found
the quantitative "Rosetta Code Analysis", I don't know who did it but it
was really helpful.

Regarding your documentation proposal with the flags and interactive
editing, I'm not able to judge if it's a good idea or not. But from my
personal experience, I'm not sure if this would actually solve the
problem (for beginners). I think the main beginner's problem is that you
actually don't know what to look for, and more flags can be even more
confusing. In my opinion, what is really helping is to have tons of
examples (and someone to ask). But I guess that's also a matter of
personal learning style..

BR, Mia