Hi Jean-Christophe,

thanks a lot for the information! I'll update the blog post after you
updated the wiki :-)

Best regards

MIa

Am 05.09.21 um 08:18 schrieb Jean-Christophe Helary:
On Sep 4, 2021, at 23:53, Andras Pahi <pa...@t-online.hu> wrote:

Hi Jean-Cristophe,

I’ve built pil21 on macOS 10.14:
It builds cleanly and passes all the included tests.
Thank you pahihu.

I just sent a summary for macos installations.

The only way to build/install on macOS is by using this fork:

https://github.com/pahihu/picoLisp
So, can I now safely remove your gihub repository ?

By the way, the wiki here:
https://picolisp.com/wiki/?home

seems to confirm that picolisp won't build/run on macos
And, maybe it is now time to update the wiki :-)

If/when the patch is added to the repository, I'll update it myself :)
I guess the Makefile info can be put there ase well, but it would be nicer to
have it patched.