Hi beneroth,

> sounds to me a lot like ParEdit mode in emacs (it automatically creates
> closing parens and gives fast ways to indent/nest or un-nest S-expr's).
> I will check out your extensions and consider switching once again.

Please do! Might be a tough sell to the emacs crowd, but it beats my vim
setup for coding picolisp (ymmv). The most jarring differences are the
current line always being in the center of the screen and the lack of
auto-indent while you code. But after a day or so, jumping around the
code no longer freaks you out and you're used to the "pop out -> indent"
style of editing. And then you've got a lovely little vi that you can
script with picolisp. Which is pretty darn cool

Best,
Erik