Hi Shaughan,

> A!ex–
> I'll most certainly wait till tomorrow and see if updating does the job. I
> would have tried that earlier, but I don't know how to force a reinstall.

When PilBox starts up, it checks the file "Version". If this file does not exist
or has a different value, all Lisp files from the APK replace the old ones.

If I messed something up, I sometimes simply do (call "rm" "Version") and then
restart PilBox, but this is no option here as you cannot get a REPL.

If you build or get a new version, "Version" will have changed in the new APK
and everything is installed. Other data in PilBox are not deleted or modified.

☺/ A!ex