> > will support that. Mike was presented to us and he talked about the gPP
> > (GenPicVizParser), he is willing to help us in this task and he allowed
> > us to use the gPP code.
>
> Great, thank Mike! (Julien, your nickname confuse people from your
> real name ;)).
Look who's talking, Mr Toady ! ; ).
As for the GUI and GPP, it's true I haven't been active on the project since
it was assigned to me. I am happy to see such enthousiasm on the GUI part from
you guys, and I'll do my best to help you with the alien-helping part ; ). gPP
surely needs to be rewrited at some point, but there's some material there
that can help you save some time, I hope.
Keep me in the loop !
--
Julien "Mike Perdide" Miotte