Hi, thanks for using PIDA,

There is no package available for Feisty that we are aware of at the moment.

I run PIDA on Feisty myself. Perhaps you could paste the output when
you try to run:

python setup.py build && sudo python setup.py install

and then run:

pida

It is likely that you are missing some build dependencies for the Moo
pane widget, but they are all easy to fix with apt-get.

Ali