Hi,

> I'm running Pida on Ubuntu 8.04. Just downloaded it from the
> repositories. I read in the documentation that Pida works with not
> just vim and emacs, as it can also integrate with editors like Gedit
> and Scite. I also downladed Scite, but Pida only offers me vim and
> emacs to choose from. How do I include other editors?

of course pida cannot support every embeddable editor generically, but
if an editor is embeddable it is possible to embed it into pida, one
only has to write an EditorService which can be understood as clue
between the editor and pida. Check out scintilla which is scite's editor
component if you wanna write the corresponding EditorService.

Best wishes,

Tobias