On 12 Sep., 16:21, Francois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> As anybody some news on the current development of pida.
> Looks like the bitbucket repository is very active ...
> In which directions is going Pida, what are the main goal of the
> current developments ?
We are Hacking on many things that are incompatible to the last
release by now.
We are here:
* Projects are vellum files now
* The plugin system is largely reworked
* rope got integrated , we got dynamic python analysis
* anyvc gets extracted and more unittests
* native hg support
* Javier Derderian (author of bzr-gedit) is taking a look into
adding native bzr support
* finally initial tests for git (it will need tonns of hacks to get
the bastard named git scripted reliably)
* better subversion support, still non-native tho
* various ui and option enhancements
* initial works on new autocompletion apis
* save start mode where unsave options are replaced by defaults
* kill all options start mode, where pida kills all saved options and
replaces them by defaults
* we are looking into a rich vim api for better integration
We want to finish the following before releasing 0.6
* finalize vellum integration
* finalize anyvc extraction
* MORE unittests in anyvc
* fixing more bugs from launchpad/trac
* integrate rope refactoring
More things will probably come up.
> Can't wait to have some good news ...
> Anyway keep going, your work is excellent
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at