2008/9/12 RonnyPfannschmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 12 Sep., 19:23, Francois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> What do you mean by a rich vim api (vim is my editor of choice with
>> pida) ?

> the current vim api is based on vims remote protocol
> its VERY limited

Well, it's certainly not "very limited", it has complete control over
anything Vim can do. But there are a couple of small issues that
prevent us from reaching absolute perfection with it, and hence:

> ali is experimenting with the integration of dbus/grpc for better apis

dbus/grpc are just ways to communicate with Vim (and we could
essentially plug anything in there), it's the actual Vim API that is a
bit painful. I am suspecting that the complete solution is a
combination of the real Vim API, augmented with some vim-python over
dbus/grpc.