Hi,

we have used, for a while now, three spellings for the project's name :
 - pIDA
 - pida
 - Pida
 - PIDA

as it's good time to have a unique spelling every time we refer to
the project, either in the doc, in the sources or on the web, let's
see what spelling everybody prefers.

If you have a personal preference for one spelling, please quote the
following line keeping only the name you like :

'I prefer to spell it [pIDA|pida|Pida|PIDA]'

The vote will be open until December 1st.

cheers,

--
Guyzmo