here is the poll's scores :

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 18:56 +0100, Bernard wrote:
> we have used, for a while now, four spellings for the project's name :
 - pIDA : 3
 - pida : 6
 - Pida : 2
 - PIDA : 4

(to calculate those results, I did 2*first choices + 1*second choices
for each)

if you're not happy with that result, you can change your vote until
tonight and influence others to make them vote for your choice ;).

And this vote is not exclusive to pida's developers, if you read this,
then you should vote too !