Hi everyone,

I recently discovered PIDA and thought it would be a good candidate to do
some session based exploratory testing. I just discovered exploratory
testing as well, so this is mostly an exercise to practice that new skill.

I spent twenty minutes just trying to survey the GUI. Here are some
questions that I found:
* When the splash screen is up, is load time mostly taken up by loading
python modules?
* What does the "create file" entry in the menu do? I assume it's different
than the functionality of "new file".
* Is the search functionality extensible through plugins or have any other
interesting features?
* How does the project system work? Is it just additional metadata stored in
a text file?
* No documentation exists through the help menu. Do I have to do something
to build the documentation?
* What do the various icons on the status bar mean?
* How do the "Notify" and "FileWatcher" functionality work?

Anyone have some quick answers to these? I'll continue exploring this
awesome piece of software. if there's a place in the documentation I should
look, please tell me that as well.

--Ryan E. Freckleton
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PIDA" group.