hi,

i like the ideas behind http://librelist.com/
the pocoo guys just started to use it for zine
i want to use it for pida/anyvc

so please discuss.

I took a look at the public archives (rest-client was the first one I found that had emails) and my question is whether or not they censor email addresses in those archives. It doesn't look like it and I would guess not as that would go against the idea of a completely open mailing list. As much as I like some of the the ideas behind it, I'm not a huge fan of having my email address scraped by spam bots.

If pida goes this route, I'll probably just set up an alias for the list but thought I would bring it up. Would the migration be automatic or would we have to manually subscribe to the new list?

Tim

-- Ronny