Question #66384 on Pidgin changed:

Description changed to:
As an ICQ user I would like to see in Pidgin such a useful feature as
X-statuses support. I have found on the Pidgin bug tracker that they have such
a bug (<a href=>bug 4508</a> if I
remember correctly), a patch is already made and will be included in the
upcoming 2.6.0 release.
But I know that packages in Ubuntu repos aren't built on the last day, and
there are only a couple of weeks left 'til Jaunty release.
So the question is simple: will all the thousands (perhaps millions) of people
who use ICQ on Ubuntu have this much-awaited feature in the next release or it
will take another half a year until Ubuntu 9.10?

Pidgin Rocks, which is an answer contact for Pidgin.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :