Question #42611 on Pidgin changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/pidgin/+question/42611

Fabián Rodríguez proposed the following answer:
Suggestions and feature requests are best driven by Launchpad blueprints
and Ubuntu Brainstorm ideas.

I'll add this last thing on my part regarding your perceived extreme importance
of Pidgin log files encryption:
http://xkcd.com/538/

My point is If you'll ignore and disregard common best practices (like
NOT leaving your session unattended and making it timeout), there is no
point in any encryption. It is trivial for anyone to install a keylogger
for example and then access your data when you're not around. If someone
roots your system, well, you have other problems already. Don't
underestimate the human factors involved.

Pidgin Rocks, which is an answer contact for Pidgin.