From: Dmitriy Ryaboy [mailto:dvrya...@cloudera.com]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 12:04 PM
To: pig-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pig 0.4.0 release

Olga,

Do non-commiters get a vote?

Zebra is in trunk, but relies on 0.20, which is somewhat inconsistent
even if it's in contrib/

Would love to see dynamic (or at least static) shims incorporated into
the 0.4 release (see PIG-660, PIG-924)

There are a couple of bugs still outstanding that I think would need
to get fixed before a release:

 I think all of these can be solved within a week; assuming we are
talking about a release after these go into trunk, +1.

-D