It seems that the real problem is JobControlCompiler.getJob, because this
method removes POLoad and sets PigInputFormat as the input format but the path
passed to my storage is actually a table name rather than a file path! I think
that the LoadFunc should be more flexible. I am trying to fix this at this
moment.

Thanks,

Richard

> From: zjf...@gmail.com
> To: pig-dev@hadoop.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Custom Loadfunc problem!
> Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:40:43 -0800
>

> I mean hadoop's local mode not pig's own local mode

MSN十周年庆典,查看MSN注册时间,赢取神秘大奖
http://10.msn.com.cn