Dear,

I just installed Piler 1.3.4 on Debian 8 and it is running smoothly.
After verifying that everyting is o.k., I wanted to migrate the SQL database to
a central database server in my network.
After having imported the database scheme to the central server, I wanted to
make the connection working.
What I did was to alter the config-site.php as well as the
/usr/local/etc/piler/piler.conf.
In the latter I set the mysqlsocket to an empty value and in the
config-site.php I set the right host, DB user, DB and password.

After this, I restarted apache and visited the website.
I saw an error message, as it was impossible for the "new" DB user to connect
to the database on the old host.
How can I make sure that mysql connection is using the new host?

Thank you for your support,
regards,

Philip