Hi Marcelo,

if all messages are processed by postfix then /always_bcc/ should work
as described in http://www.mailpiler.org/wiki/current:installation
However be aware that depending on your setup, adding the /X-Envelope-To
Header/ to all mails could leak all bcc recipients if this header is
also included in outgoing mails.

Personally, I prefer using plus addressing. For this you just need to
add a file like /pcre:/etc/postfix/bcc_map /to the
parameter/sender_bcc_maps. /This file need to have the following content:
/^([^+]+).*@(.*)$/      archive+$1=$2@<your piler address>
You can read more about plus-addressing in piler here:
https://bitbucket.org/jsuto/piler/issues/335/postfix-related-x-envelope-to-reveals-bcc

Martin

--
Martin Nadvornik
IT Mitarbeiter

Diakonie Flüchtlingsdienst gem. GmbH
Steinergasse 3/12
1170 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43 (0) 1/ 402 67 54 - 1337
Fax: +43 (0) 1/ 402 67 54 - 16
Mobil: 0664/88350692
http://www.diakonie.at/fluechtlingsdienst

Verantwortung kann man nicht abschieben!