Hi Janos,

Running some queries with pilerexport -w and it seems I'm running up
against a wall with longer queries (the newly logged "pilerexport" sphinx
query in the mail.log cuts off the query at about ~510 characters) which
causes the query to fail and the following SQL just starts spewing
mysql_stmt errors because the SQL is "incomplete". Assuming that's actually
512 characters with a null termination and another I can't determine just
yet, but looking to hopefully bump up this limit and thought it would also
be a quick bug fix on your end (and make it so I don't have to dig through
too much code to see what needs to be done to make that happen =D )

Thank you!