Hello everyone. First, I would like to say that I just discovered Pingus and
it rocks, one of the best games that I've played in linux so far. I think it
is so cool that maybe it could be there between default gnome games, and
people would have a real and fun game, not just the boring cards ones :P

Congratulations to everyone that have been developing this amazing game.

The game is so good that I also would like to help in some way. I missed
more levels, maybe because the game is so good that I don't see my time
going away...

Anyway, I've been taking a look at the mailing list archives and I found a
message talking about how to contribute and someone told that the user
submitted levels are never going to make into the main levels, but users can
help by playing, testing and reporting problems.

So, I would like to know what have been already done, I mean, which levels
are already considered ok, so I can play and test the other ones, not the
ones people already did. Is the development version better to accomplish
this  mission?

Also, is this a already solved bug? I can play
playable/panic-cbrucher.pingus but when I am playing I get this error in
terminal and then the window closes.
" PingusError: e has wrong color depth: "

Sorry for my bad english. I'm Brazilian.